MAPLE HILL TREE SERVICES
Safety Standard Protocols
Ensuring the safety of you and the team!
Maple Hill Tree Services is fully insured and in good standings with the WSIB (Workers Safety Insurance Board). Clearance certificates and proof of insurance are available upon request.
- We maintain a comprehensive general liability insurance policy that covers risk of personal injury, vehicle damage or property damage with a coverage of 5 million dollars.
- All staff members are covered under the Worker’s Safety Insurance Board (WSIB), which provide for our employee’s in the event of an injury.
- WSIB has recognized us safer than the average company in our industry.
- Maple Hill is a member of Workplace Safety Prevention Services.
All Maple Hill Arborists are trained in aerial rescue which is practiced bi-annually.
- Maple Hill is extremely diligent in keeping up to date with industry and MOL standards.
- Maple Hill staff is up to date with St. John’s Ambulance Standard First Aid with C.P.R. and A.E.D. training.
Our Culture of Safety
- Our dedicated H&S Coordinators and their teams have established our own “Culture of Safety”
- We don’t take shortcuts.
- 100% accountability.
- Everyone goes home injury free.
- Goal: accident and incident free.
- On site communication system.
- Maple Hill assesses risks on each site and records data on a Tailboard Sheet