Careers at Maple Hill Tree Services
Do you love the outdoors, have a sense of adventure and want to make a difference?
At Maple Hill Tree Services we believe that teamwork, attention to detail, and positive attitudes are essential building blocks to a rewarding career. We encourage our employees to explore their talents through exposure to all aspects of the arboriculture industry including tree healthcare, tree planting, climbing, removals, pruning, and supervisory positions.
Arboriculture is a rapidly growing industry, and at Maple Hill we focus on safety, maintenance, and the science behind tree preservation in the urban setting.
- Competitive wages and Employee Bonus Program
- Year-round employment
- WSIB coverage
- Paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Life insurance, Vision (after probationary period is complete)
- Opportunities to learn the industry and grow with us
- Great training and mentoring from a crew of respectful arborists
- Individualized training allowance
- Annual boot allowance
- Company uniform provided
- Training and safety gear provided